We’re getting ready for the 2020 Dream season by adding to our awesome staff! Get to know our newest Account Executive, Joshua Schoeb. He’ll be responsible for making sure all of your ticket needs are taken care of and your game day experience is superb.
- What college did you go to, and what did you study?
I went to the University of West Georgia (Go West!), and I studied Sport Management
- What was the last show you binge watched?
MTV’s The Challenge
- What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Going to Tennessee Volunteer Football & Basketball games.
- What are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about volunteering and giving back to the community. I used to coach middle school football, and I currently volunteer with Miracle Field which is an inclusive baseball program for those with disabilities.
- What are you looking forward to the most in your first Dream season?
I look forward to helping provide fans with the best experience possible, and seeing the roster changes bring a championship to Atlanta!
- Did you play any sports growing up?
I played football all the way through college.
- What’s your favorite food?
Kimchijeon (Kimchi Pancake)
- If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be and why?
I’d have dinner with Samuel L Jackson. Someone that has been in almost 150 movies must have some crazy stories about what happens behind the scenes.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be?
I’m part Korean, so I’d love to visit South Korea one day.
- Who is your favorite artist? Music?
My favorite artist currently is Childish Gambino
- What is your Dream job?
A Movie Critic
- What movie can you watch on repeat?
Any movie directed by Quentin Tarantino