McCamish Pavilion (at Georgia Tech) Questions Answered
- The 8,600-seat McCamish Pavilion will bring all of our Atlanta Dream fans closer to the action, with over 6,900 seats in the lower bowl and the floor visible from the entire concourse.
- Due to Philips Arena being unavailable to the Atlanta Dream in 2017 and 2018, we chose McCamish Pavilion for its location to our fans, accessibility via public transportation and car, and familiarity for the Dream organization.
- Owner Mary Brock, a co-chair of Campaign Georgia Tech, worked hard to open the doors to McCamish Pavilion for the Dream and we are grateful for the opportunity to play in the three-year old, $50+ million-dollar facility in Midtown Atlanta.
- In the spirit of partnership, Georgia Tech has been more than attentive to specific requests made by the Dream organization, including opening up the opportunity to have alcohol in-venue, special concession deals for Dream Elite members, increased corporate partnership activations and increased parking access.
- McCamish Pavilion has numerous concession options for fans including Chick-fil-A, Twisted Taco, Domino’s, Philly cheesesteaks, hamburgers, hot dogs and snacks.
- The Atlanta Dream will be one of six teams in the WNBA that will play in a non-NBA arena in 2017 (Chicago, Connecticut, Dallas, Minnesota and Seattle).
- Located one half mile (three blocks) from the Midtown MARTA station, the arena is accessible by car and public transportation.
We want to make your trip to McCamish Pavilion on the Georgia Tech campus an enjoyable one. We have worked with the campus to offer both season and single-game parking options for the 2017 season.
VIP Ticket Level – Parking included in ticket and located in McCamish Lot.
Season Parking – $215 – O’Keefe Lot (while spaces still remain) and Family Housing Lot on 10th St.
Single-game Parking – Available in Family Housing Lot, Peters Parking Deck Lower Level and the State Street North Deck.
ADA Parking – Paid spots available on Fowler St. on a full season and single-game basis.
Yes, beer and wine will be available at Dream games in 2017. All alcohol must be consumed in the Callaway Club; it cannot be consumed in the seating bowl. More details are to come on the ways to incorporate alcohol into your tickets.