The WNBA is unveiling two new video series in its 2018 “Watch Me Work” Campaign, featuring Indiana Fever forward Candice Dupree and Atlanta Dream center Elizabeth Williams. In Dupree’s videos, the six-time All-Star reveals what her leadership style is, why she feels an obligation to continue growing the league, and why she enjoys being a role model. Williams, the 2016 Most Improved Player shares how she approaches the game on and off the court, how she is developing a leadership role for the Dream, and why she loves the city of Atlanta.
Dupree’s and Williams’ series will debut across social and digital platforms on June 14 and will run during the WNBA’s regular season on TV, social and digital platforms. The 30-second spots will also air June 14 during Fever-Dream showdown on NBA TV at 11:30 a.m. ET.
“Watch Me Work” LINKS for Elizabeth Williams
- Long-form Storytelling Video: https://youtu.be/HBnSlumkeRw
- 30-second Video: https://youtu.be/9Ohp51JEjWQ
- 15-second Video: https://youtu.be/TauIX9tzdwU
- Six-second Video: https://youtu.be/y-ahDfN4fqg
“Watch Me Work” LINKS for Candice Dupree
- Long-form Storytelling Video: https://youtu.be/12WuRlhLR98
- 30-second Video: https://youtu.be/xVHUrwqScYw
- 15-second Video: https://youtu.be/61fvzCl8_YI
- Six-second Video: https://youtu.be/zVqW6oDDp2E