The Atlanta dream sat down with spring intern Symone Stanley to learn a little bit more about her:
1. What college did/are you go(ing) to and what did you study(ing)?
I graduated from NC State University in December 2018 with a degree in sport management and accounting. Now I am enrolled at Georgia State in an MBA program with a concentration in finance and analytics.
2. What’s the last show you binge watched?
Queen of the South
3. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Exercise and try new food
4. What are you passionate about?
5. What are you looking forward to the most in your first Dream season?
I am looking forward to being able to be around the business of women’s sports and do my part in adding value to the team. I want to be able to inspire younger girls and show them that women belong in sports. Whether on the court and in the back office.
6. Did you play any sports growing up or in high school?
I played basketball until I was 12 and then began running track and cross country until I graduated High School.
7. What’s your favorite food?
8. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be and why?
I would have dinner with LeBron James. I look up to him in many ways.
9. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be?
10. Who is your favorite artist? Music?
11. What is your Dream job?
My dream job is to be in a role where I can manage the sport product and also financial data. Two things I enjoy very much. I want to be able to inspire others as a double minority in the sport business industry.
12. What movie can you watch on repeat?