The Atlanta Dream recently welcomed Jim Pfeifer to the organization as its Vice President of Corporate Partnerships. A veteran of the local sports landscape, the organization is extremely to have Pfeifer join the team.
Read press release of his hiring here.
Get to know a little more about Jim Pfeifer in this short Q&A:
1. What college did you go to and what did you study?
University of Richmond (Go Spiders) – American History
2. What’s the last show you binge watched?
I watched both seasons of Goliath in about a week over the holidays
3. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
I have a golf addiction
4. What are you passionate about?
My family (wife & two kids)
5. What are you looking forward to the most in your first Dream season?
Getting Atlanta fans and companies excited about the Dream, and winning a title!
6. Did you play any sports growing up or in high school?
Baseball & basketball growing up – tennis in High School
7. What’s your favorite food?
Coffee ice cream
8. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be and why?
Teddy Roosevelt & Frank Sinatra – a memorable dinner needs great story telling
9. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be?
10. Who is your favorite artist? Music?
I’ll say this month it’s The Avett Brothers
11. What was your first job out of college?
A community relations job with the New York Rangers