Gateway Center Arena @ College Park Opens Arena for Full Capacity
ATLANTA – July 22, 2021 – Single-game tickets and court-side seats for Atlanta Dream 2021 home games after the upcoming Summer Olympics in Tokyo go on sale Friday, July 23 at 3 p.m. ET. Fans can purchase tickets for the Dream’s August and September games at Gateway Center Arena @ College Park – now operating at full capacity – on ticketmaster.com. Fans interested in purchasing first-row seats should call 877-977-7729.
Headlining this slate of games are August 21 and September 8 matchups against the Phoenix Mercury and perennial WNBA All-Stars Diana Taurasi, Brittney Griner and Skylar Diggins-Smith. On August 24, the Dream will face the Chicago Sky and six-time All-Star Candace Parker, and All-Star and Georgia native Diamond DeShields on Women’s Health Night presented by Emory University. All-Stars Liz Cambage and A’ja Wilson (also a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha) of the Las Vegas Aces square-off against the Dream on August 26, which is also the Atlanta team’s HBCU Night.
In addition, Dream players will don their Nike Rebel Edition jerseys for the team’s remaining “ATL Days” on August 26 and September 16. And the team’s final two Atlanta Dream Food Drives – in partnership with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia and benefiting Free99Fridge – will take place September 14 and 16.
Highlights of the remaining schedule include:
- Saturday, Aug. 21 at 12 p.m. vs. the Phoenix Mercury and Diana Taurasi, Brittney Griner and Skylar Diggins-Smith (ESPN2)
- Tuesday, Aug. 24 at 7 p.m. vs. the Chicago Sky and Candace Parker and Diamond DeShields (ESPN3, Bally Sports SE-ATL, The U)
- Thursday, Aug. 26 at 7 p.m. vs. the Las Vegas Aces and Liz Cambage and A’ja Wilson (NBATV, Bally Sports SE-ATL, MYLVTV)
- Wednesday, Sept. 8 at 7 p.m. vs. the Phoenix Mercury and Diana Taurasi, Brittney Griner and Skylar Diggins-Smith (ESPN2)
- Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 7 p.m. vs. the Indiana Fever and All-Star veterans Danielle Robinson and Jantel Lavender (NBATV, Bally Sports SE-ATL Fever.WNBA.com)
- Thursday, Sept. 16 at 7 p.m. vs. the Los Angeles Sparks and six-time WNBA All Star and 2016 league most valuable player Nneka Ogwumike (Amazon Prime, Bally Sports SE-ATL)
Dream fans are encouraged to learn more about the team’s #DoItForTheDream campaign – a powerful, inspirational call-to-action toward the dream of equity, inclusion and positive change – by engaging in online conversation and tagging @atlantadream on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Fans can be part of the best home-court advantage in the WNBA by purchasing tickets online and viewing the remaining 2021 Atlanta Dream Schedule. The most up-to-date Gateway Center Arena policies are available here.