The 2021 Atlanta Dream season is underway and we are excited to call the Gateway Center Arena @ College Park home. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our fans, players and staff.
As WNBA protocols and current spacing requirements have changed, the Dream have opened flex, group and single-game tickets for the remaining home games. Courtside seats are now available for purchase by calling 877-977-7729. Please check our website or social media channels regularly for updated information. The following information should help guide fans through the start of the season.
We would like to call your attention to all of the bullets below but please pay special attention to our Mask Mandate for the final six games. Fans should also be aware that our game on Saturday, August 21 will begin at noon and will air on ESPN2. Please arrive early to avoid traffic entering the parking lot.
All seats in Gateway Center Arena, including courtside seats, will be available for fans for the remaining home games.
Gateway Center Arena will be a cashless facility for the Atlanta Dream 2021 season. Parking, merchandise and concessions will accept credit cards, etc.
Parking for Dream ticket holders will be available in Lot E of the Gateway Center Arena/GICC Parking lot. The surface parking lot is accessible at the west entrance and is directly across the street from the main entrance to the building. The lot includes 30 handicap spaces. Game day parking will be $10 per game for the 2021 season. More information here: https://arenagatewaycenter.com/getting-here/parking/
- To celebrate the Dream’s inaugural season at Gateway Center Arena, parking was reduced to $5 for the first five games of the 2021 season.
- Reminder, Parking is CASHLESS.
Gateway Center Arena will be easily accessible via the free ATL SkyTrain, the highway or MARTA. Take the MARTA to the Airport station and follow the overhead signs and hallway placards toward the Rental Car Center. Proceed out of the west end of the terminal under the covered walkway. Take the escalator up to the station and board the ATL SkyTrain for the free, short 2-minute ride to the Gateway Station. Follow signs around the GICC to walk to the Gateway Center Arena.
There will be food and drink options available for purchase. REMINDER, GATEWAY CENTER IS A CASHLESS FACILITY.
The Gateway Center Arena Clear Bag Policy strictly limits the size and types of bags that are permitted in an effort to keep all guests safe while attending an event. Backpacks, purses (other than small clutches), and diaper bags are not permitted. The Gateway Center Arena strongly encourages guests not to bring any bags, however, the following will be permitted:
- Each guest may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12” by x 6” x 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch purse no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, subject to search.
- Each guest, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Metal detector screening and a search of all items being carried in will take place at entry. There are no provisions available at the arena to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their vehicle.
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag, however, diaper bags are not permitted.
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Blankets should be carried over the shoulder to be screened more quickly.
- Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones are permitted if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Seat cushions without pockets, zippers or concealable areas must not exceed 18 inches wide.
MASKS (UPDATE – AUGUST 17, 2021)
Due to a spike in the Delta variant, everyone entering Gateway Center Arena will be required to wear a mask, except while eating or drinking in your seat.
There will be no testing and temperature checks required to enter Gateway Center Arena.
The Atlanta Dream is able to hand out items to fans. We have started t-shirt tosses in-game and will start to hand out items at future contests.
Due to league policy, players are unable to sign autographs for fans at the arena. We plan to bring back this experience in 2022.